Corki, the Daring Bombardier
Items recommended by Riot for CorkiDoran's Blade Berserker's Greaves Infinity Edge Last Whisper The Bloodthirster Banshee's Veil
- Phosphorus Bomb can be used to reveal enemy units that might be hiding in a nearby patch of brush.
- Valkyrie can be used defensively as well, so try using it for a quick escape.
- Corki can continue to attack while using Gatling Gun. Maximizing Gatling Gun is key to mastering Corki.
Playing against Corki
- Watch out for Corki's Missile Barrage. They deal splash damage, so you can get hit even when hiding behind minions.
- Corki is vulnerable after he uses his Valkyrie or Special Delivery, so try switching focus to him if he uses them to enter a fight.
When Heimerdinger and his yordle colleagues migrated to Piltover, they embraced science as a way of life, and they immediately made several groundbreaking contributions to the techmaturgical community. What yordles lack in stature, they make up for with industriousness. Corki, the Daring Bombardier, gained his title by test-piloting one of these contributions - the original design for the Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter, an aerial assault vehicle which has become the backbone of the Bandle City Expeditionary Force (BCEF). Together with his squadron - the Screaming Yipsnakes - Corki soars over Valoran, surveying the landscape and conducting aerial acrobatics for the benefit of onlookers below. Corki is the most renowned of the Screaming Yipsnakes for remaining cool under fire and exhibiting bravery to the point of madness. Before the League, he served several tours of duty, often volunteering for missions that would take him behind enemy lines, either gathering intelligence or delivering messages through hot zones. He thrived on danger, and enjoyed nothing more than a good dogfight in the morning. More than just an ace pilot, Corki also made several modifications to his copter, outfitting it with an arsenal of weapons which some speculate were more for show than functionality. When open hostilities ceased as part of the agreement surrounding the formation of the League, Corki was forced into a retirement, which he felt ''cut the engines and clipped the wings''. He tried to make do with stunt flying and canyon running, but it was never the same without the refreshing smell of gunpowder streaking through the air around him. When Heimerdinger joined the League of Legends, it was no surprise to see Corki follow soon after, eager to test his mettle against the best the world has to offer. He is Corki - death from above!