Taliyah, the Stoneweaver
Items recommended by Riot for TaliyahDoran's Ring Aegis of the Legion Frozen Heart Rylai's Crystal Scepter Hextech Protobelt-01 Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Try to throw enemies into Unraveled Earth using Seismic Shove.
- Remember, you don't always have to ride Weaver's Wall.
- Once you have Rylai's Crystal Scepter, casting Threaded Volley at enemies chasing you is a great way of making them regret everything.
Playing against Taliyah
- When Taliyah casts Unraveled Earth in the lane, be on the lookout for Seismic Shove. If she throws you into her minefield, the throws and stones will break your bones.
- Taliyah's Threaded Volley is locked into a direction. If she's throwing rocks at you, dodge to the side!
Taliyah is a nomadic mage from Shurima who weaves stone with energetic enthusiasm and raw determination. Torn between teenage wonder and adult responsibility, she has crossed nearly all of Valoran on a journey to learn the true nature of her growing powers. Compelled by rumors of the rise of a long-dead emperor, she returns to protect her tribe from dangers uncovered by Shurima's shifting sands. Some have mistaken her tender heart for weakness and paid the price for their error, for beneath Taliyah's youthful demeanor is a will strong enough to move mountains, and a spirit fierce enough to make the earth tremble.