Kled, the Cantankerous Cavalier
Items recommended by Riot for KledCloth Armor Sheen Sunfire Cape Trinity Force Mercury's Treads Hexdrinker
- Kled generates some courage by killing minions, but gets much more from fighting Champions.
- The last hit of Violent Tendencies deals more damage than the first three - make sure you hit it!
- Chaaaaaaaarge!!! can be cast at a great range. Try and predict where the enemy team will be by the time you reach them.
Playing against Kled
- Kled generates courage by damaging enemies with his Pocket Pistol and basic attacks, killing minions, and attacking structures or epic monsters.
- Watch Kled's courage bar when he's off his mount - when it reaches 100%, he will remount and regain a significant amount of health.
- Kled is much more threatening when he has Violent Tendencies ready.
''A sane man would run . . . but I ain't the runnin' kind!'' A warrior as fearless as he is ornery, Kled is a popular folk hero in Noxus. Embodying the furious bravado of his nation, he is an icon beloved by the empire's soldiers, distrusted by its officers, and loathed by the nobility. Tall tales such as ''The Great Hussar,'' ''The High General Marshal Sergeant,'' and ''The Mountain Admiral'' trace back to the founding of the empire. Many soldiers claim Kled has fought in every campaign the legions have waged, has ''acquired'' every military title, and has never once backed down from a fight. Though the veracity of the details is often questionable, one part of his legend is undeniable: Charging into battle on his un-trusty steed, Skaarl, Kled fights to protect what's his . . . and to take whatever he can get.