Kayle, The Judicator
Items recommended by Riot for KayleDoran's Ring Berserker's Greaves Zeke's Harbinger Trinity Force Aegis of the Legion Guinsoo's Rageblade
- Using Intervention on a high-DPS ally can turn the tides of battle by giving your ally free reign to attack.
- Kayle can effectively do large amounts of damage or support her allies depending on her item build.
- Kayle benefits greatly from Attack Damage and Ability Power, making hybrid items like Nashor's Tooth and Trinity Force very effective on her.
- If you wish to support your allies, items like Locket of the Iron Solari can help you assist teammates.
Playing against Kayle
- Intervention only grants Kayle or her allies immunity to damage. Slows and stuns can still be applied, so trap them if they're being overzealous.
- Kayle is usually a fragile target. If you see her ultimate cast on an ally, switch to attacking her.
- Be sure to look at what items Kayle is building to determine what role she is fulfilling on her team.
In a world far away where an ancient war still rages, Kayle was a great hero - the strongest of an immortal race committed to destroying evil wherever it could be found. For ten thousand years, Kayle fought tirelessly for her people, wielding her flaming sword forged before time itself. She shielded her delicate features beneath her enchanted armor, the sole remaining masterpiece of an extinct race of craftsmen. Though a beautiful, striking creature, Kayle, now as then, avoids showing her face; war has taken a terrible toll upon her spirit. In her quest for victory, she sometimes would try to lift the wicked up from their morass of evil, but more than often she instead purged those she herself deemed beyond redemption. To Kayle, justice can so often be an ugly thing. Ten years ago, Kayle's war against evil was nearly won... until her rebellious sister Morgana, a pariah amongst their people, suddenly gained powerful new allies: magicians of a hitherto unknown world called Runeterra. Morgana traded servitude to a number of the summoners in Runeterra's League of Legends for powerful new abilities that, if mastered, threatened to bring Kayle and her people to their knees. To save her world, Kayle had no choice but to make a pact with the League herself. She approached the leader of the League, High Counselor Reginald Ashram, with a deal of her own. In exchange for a thousand years of Kayle's service, Ashram halted all League interference on Kayle's world. With Ashram's disappearance five years ago, Kayle has new causes on Valoran: find out who or what caused Ashram to disappear, defeat her sister Morgana upon the Fields of Justice, and bring her own brand of justice to the League of Legends. ''In the League of Legends, Justice comes on swift wings.''