Evelynn, the Widowmaker
Items recommended by Riot for EvelynnDoran's Shield Guardian Angel Trinity Force Wit's End Boots of Mobility
- While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- Try to use Dark Frenzy after your opponents have used up their slows.
- Evelynn can be built focusing on either Attack Damage which provides more sustained damage or Ability Power which provides more burst damage. A balance of both may be ideal.
Playing against Evelynn
- Purchasing Vision Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- Evelynn is vulnerable to slows once she uses her Movement Speed boost, Dark Frenzy.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
Swift and lethal, Evelynn is one of the most deadly - and expensive - assassins in all of Runeterra. Able to merge with the shadows at will, she patiently stalks her prey, waiting for the right moment to strike. While Evelynn is clearly not entirely human, and her heritage remains unclear, it is believed that she hails from the Shadow Isles - though her link with that tortured realm remains shrouded in mystery.