Illaoi, the Kraken Priestess
Items recommended by Riot for IllaoiDoran's Shield Frozen Mallet Sunfire Cape Wit's End Mercury's Treads Youmuu's Ghostblade
- Tentacles are an immense source of power. Don't fight without them.
- Spirits inherit their target's current health. If making a Vessel is your goal, try whittling your opponent's health down a bit first to make killing the spirit easier.
- Leap of Faith is best used to follow-up a strong engage or when being engaged upon. Be careful about being the first one into a fight.
Playing against Illaoi
- Killing Tentacles whenever possible will make it much easier to win a fight against Illaoi.
- When your spirit gets pulled out, fight back if you can. Dealing damage to Illaoi reduces the spirit's duration.
- Avoid grouping up for Leap of Faith to reduce the number of Tentacles available to Illaoi.
''I'm not big on sermons. Broken bones teach better lessons.'' Illaoi's powerful physique is dwarfed only by her indomitable faith. As the prophet of the Great Kraken, she uses a huge, golden idol to rip her foes' spirits from their bodies and shatter their perception of reality. All who challenge the ''Truth Bearer of Nagakabouros'' soon discover Illaoi never battles alone - the god of the Serpent Isles fights by her side.