Syndra, the Dark Sovereign
Items recommended by Riot for SyndraDoran's Ring Sorcerer's Shoes Chalice of Harmony Rabadon's Deathcap Rylai's Crystal Scepter Void Staff
- To maximize your ultimate's damage use it when there are many spheres on the battlefield.
- After you hit an enemy champion with Force of Will follow up with Dark Sphere, they'll be slowed and have a hard time avoiding it.
- Get one of your spells to rank 5 as quickly as possible, they gain powerful bonus effects at max rank.
Playing against Syndra
- Get boots early when playing against Syndra, they'll help you avoid many of her spells.
- Attack Syndra after she's used Scatter the Weak, it has a long cooldown so she'll be vulnerable.
- At max rank Syndra's spells gain bonus effects and change in appearance.
Born with immense magical potential, Syndra loves nothing more than exercising the incredible power at her command. With each passing day, her mastery of magical force grows more potent and devastating. Refusing any notion of balance or restraint, Syndra wants only to retain control of her power, even if it means annihilating the authorities that seek to stop her. Throughout her youth in Ionia, Syndra's reckless use of magic terrified the elders of her village. They took her to a remote temple, leaving her in the care of an old mage. To Syndra's delight, the mage explained that the temple was a school - a place where she could develop her talents under his guidance. Though she learned much during her time there, Syndra no longer felt her power growing as it had in her youth. Her frustration grew, and she finally confronted her mentor, demanding an explanation. He revealed that he had dampened Syndra's magic, hoping to help her learn control and restraint. Accusing him of betrayal, she advanced on the mage, commanding him to lift the spell that was holding her back. He backed away, telling her that if she couldn't control herself, he would be forced to nullify Syndra's magic completely. Furious, she summoned her power and dashed the old man against the walls. With her mentor dead, Syndra felt the rush of her unbounded potential for the first time in years. Though she had won her freedom, she refused to return to the society that had tried to steal her gift. Instead, Syndra decided to claim her former prison as a stronghold. Pushing the boundaries of her magic, she tore the structure from its foundations and raised it into the sky. Free to delve further into her art, Syndra now aims to grow powerful enough to destroy the weak, foolish leaders of Ionia - and anyone else who would dare to shackle her greatness. ''Power belongs to those who can wield it.'' -- Syndra