Update 23/07 : Tonight's PBE changes integrated in red in the article !
Update 29/07 : Tonight's PBE changes integrated in blue in the article !
Update 31/07 : Tonight's PBE changes integrated in greenin the article !
New spell icons
''I have come to kill you for the sake of honor. And though you possess none, you will die just the same.''
The most feared duelist in all of Valoran, Fiora is as renowned for her indomitable will and haughty pride as she is for her skill with the blade. She was born to Demacia's House Laurent, a once-proud family whose reputation was tarnished by the actions of her father. In an unprecedented move, Fiora challenged him to single combat and, upon winning, took control of House Laurent. Defying the Demacian establishment, she has set about restoring the reputation and pride of her family name, one duel at a time
- HP decreased to 570
- HP Per Level decreased to 80 from 85
- Mana increased to 300 from 287.2
Mana Per Level decreased to 37 from 40
- Back to live value
- HP Regen Per Second increased to
1.67481.65 from 1.3688
- HP Regen Per Second Per Level decreased to 0.11 from 0.16
- Mana Regen Per Second increased to
1.81.6 from 1.518
- Mana Regen Per Second Per Level increased to
0.160.14 from 0.1
- Movement Speed decreased to 345 from 350
- Attack Range increased to 150 from 125
- Attack speed by level increased to 3.2% from 3%
- Damage increased to 60 from 59.876
- Damage Per Level decreased to 2.5 from 3.2
- Armor increased to 27 from 24.88
Armor Per Level increased to 4 from 3.5 Back to live value
AbilitiesDuelist's Dance (Passive)
- Fiora identifies Vitals on nearby enemy champions. Fiora will reveal a new Vital afte striking the last one, or after 15 seconds.
- When Fiora strikes a Vital, she deals 3 (+.028 - .045 AD )% of the target's maximum health in true damage, receives [20% base, increases to 30/40/50% based on R rank ] increased movement speed that decays over 1.75 seconds, and recovers [20 + 5.9 per level] health.
Fiora : Fente
- Fiora lunges in a direction and slashes a nearby enemy, dealing 65/75/85/95/105 (+.55/.7/.85/1.0/1.15 bonus AD) physical damage and applying on-hit effects. This attack prioritizes Vitals and targets in kill range.
- If this ability hits an enemy, 60/60/60/60/60% of its cooldown is refunded.
- Mana cost : 25/30/35/40/45
- CD : 18/16/14/12/10 seconds
- Range: 400
Fiora : Riposte
- Fiora parries all incoming damage and disables for the next 0.75 seconds and then slashes in the target direction
- The slash deals 90/130/170/210/250 (+.6 AP) magic damage to the first enemy champion and slows their movement and attack speed by 50% for 1.5 seconds.
- If Fiora parries an immobilizing disable, Riposte stuns instead of slowing.
- Mana cost : 50/50/50/50/50
- CD : 21/19.5/18/16.5/15 seconds
- Range: 750
- Fiora gains 50% increased attack speed for the next two attacks. The first attack cannot critically strike, but applies a 1 second
25/35/45/55/6540/45/50/55/60% slow. The second attack is guaranteed to critically strike for 140/155/170/185/200% damage
- Mana cost : 40/45/50/55/60
- CD : 15/13/11/9/7 seconds
Grand Challenge (Ultimate)
- Fiora reveals all four Vitals on the target champion, for a potential [4x damage of passive] % max health true damage. In addition, Fiora gains Duelist Dances's movement speed bonus (30/40/50%) while near the target.
- If Fiora hits all 4 Vitals in 8 seconds or if the target dies after she has hit at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed for 80/110/140 (+.6 AD) each second for 5 seconds.
- Mana cost : 100
- Range: 500
- CD : 110/90/70 seconds
Rework in video