06/25 : You can find changes from tonight's PBE patch in red in this article
07/01 : You can find changes from tonight's PBE patch in blue in this article
07/03 : You can find changes from tonight's PBE patch in green in this article
- Movement speed :
- Range : 200
- Attack speed : --
- Attack speed per level :
- AD : 56
- AD per level : 3.2
- Armor :
- Armor per level : 3
- HP :
- HP per level :
- Mana : 325
- Mana per level : 40
- MR : 32.1
- MR per level : 1.25
- HP regen : 1.3
- HP regen per level : 0.11
- Mana regen : 1.1
- Mana regen per level : 0.2
AbilitiesAcquired Taste (Passive)
- Basic attacks and damaging spells apply stacks of An Acquired Taste to enemy champions. At three stacks, Tongue Lash and Devour become empowered against that champion.
Tongue Lash (Q)
- Damage the first enemy hit for 80/115/150/185/220
80/120/160/200/240(+0.7 0.8AP) magic damage and slow them by 20/30/40/50/60 50/55/60/65/7030/40/50/60/70% for 2s. Champions with 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste will additionally be stunned for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.51.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 seconds.
- Activate Devour while your tongue is in mid-air to devour monsters/minions from a distance.des monstres.
- Mana cost :
- CD : 6/6/6/6/6 secondes
- Range : 800
- Devour a target for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s (half that for enemy champions.) Enemies are dealt 20/23/26/29/32
20/24/28/32/36% (+0.02 0.04AP) of their maximum health as magic damage (max 300/350/400/450/500400/450/500/550/600 against monsters).
- Enemy Champions : Requires 3 stacks of An Acquired Tasteto be devoured. Tahm Kench is slowed by 95% while holding an enemy champion.
- Allied Champions : Tahm Kench gains
10/20/30/40/5030/35/40/45/50 % Movement Speed toward enemy champions while holding an allied champion. Tham Kench gains 50% of this bonus when going any other ways.
- Minions and monsters : Reactivate to spit, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to targets hit.
- Mana cost : 90/90/90/90/90
- CD : 20/18/16/14/12 secondes
- Range : 250
Thick Skin (E)
- Passive : Damage taken while this spell is not cooling down is converted to grey health. If allowed to decay, 20/26/32/38/44% of grey health will turn back into health.
- Active : Convert all of your grey health into a shield that lasts 6 seconds, but falls off gradually over that time.
- Mana cost : 50/50/50/50/50
- CD :
Abyssal Voyage (R)
- Passive : Basic attacks and damaging spells deal an additional X (
1020+ 6/7/8% of Tahm Kench's bonus health) magic damage
- Active : Begin to channel for up to 15 seconds. During this time, one ally champion can right click Tahm Kench to join in. Alternatively, reactivate this ability to travel alone. Incoming champion damage breaks the channel.
- Mana cost : 100/100/100
- CD :
- Range : 4000/5000/6000
Lore"The whole world's a river, and I'm its king."
Tahm Kench travels Runeterra's waterways, feeding his insatiable appetite with the misery of the unsuspecting. The singularly charming gourmand savors every moment of his victims' suffering. A deal with Two-Coats may carry you to wherever you wish, but your journey will most assuredly end in the depths of despair.